Saturday, December 24, 2011

Midnight's not really a glimmer

What am doing? what am i thinking? I better stop now. I've been trying to avoid it for sometime now. I said to not want anyone get dissapointed, but in the end, I was the one whom dissapointed. You're digging your own grave. Yes, i could deny it with all my heart, how many times I want to, but I could never lie to myself. I know this isn't right. I shouldn't do this. I cannot stop thinking, I Cannot get myself to ignore. Umai, you're not this weak are you? This isn't you. You are stronger than what people think you are. Why, how can you easily let this slide? Hey come on, stop being too emotional, sensitive and all, you're not trying to act in some melodramatic drama. Don't be blinded by it. I even try to force myself, to push myself away from it. I'm trying to act like all of this never really happened. That's not possible. I follow my heart most of the time. Now it's time for me to listen to my mind, my rational thinking mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment