Friday, December 24, 2010

Morning sunshiness..!

It' friday. Kinda lazy to get up. I woke up at 9.30am. With my pyjamas on, I went to the kitchen to check out on my cats..
As I was expected, The kitchen was upside down. My two gay cats, Sierra and Taro, they're very playful and mischievious.. I kept them on the kitchen. As it's more comfortable to them instead of the cage.
It's like taking care of 2 naughty kids.. huhh..
Soo, I had the kitchen clean, gave the cats some breakfast. And started making my own breakfast. Scramble eggs..
Then, I did the dishes. Pour some tea into my fav cup. And went upstairs to continue watching my current fav drama series..
"Marry Stayed Up All Night.."

After the drama ends, I finally noticed that i haven't make the beds yet..!
What a lazy friday morning i had. ~.......~'

No comments:

Post a Comment