Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ma own vlogger?

Hi, hello, Assalamualaikum. It's Sunday today. Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. It's not that I don't have time, I'm kinda lazyyy. hahah. that is kind of unacceptable rite? sorry for that again.
I'm currently having my mid terms exam. I still have another week. Do u know how much i hate it during exams. huhh. Everyone does. This week's subjects are all critical subjects. I'm having Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Add Maths. I hope I would not have difficulties with all the papers. Amin.
In about an hour, i'm suppose to study physics. So I'm taking the whole hour I have now updating my blog, twittering, youtubing and reading my friends' blogs. Recently, I've been watching Maria Elena's videos on Youtube. She's a very open-minded, funny, outgoing person. I really love her videos. All of them are sooo hillarious. Although they're a bit retarded and stuff but all of her videos has it's own message to it. And she kinda inspired me to do a vlog. Should I? I'm thinking of doing it. But I'm afraid I might sound like weird and awkward. I hate watching myself in videos. I sounded soo weird. But I still want to try to make a vlog. InsyaAllah, I'll make one during the school holidays. I have ample time to make an awesome one, but since i'm a first timer so it might not turned out awesomely great. I have my own flaws. ;D
Actually there's lots of stuff I've been planning to do. Tonnes of it tapi tak terbuat-buat. For example, i've planned to bake, making a new song cover, new composition, painting, drawing a potrait, making my own vlog, updating my picture albums, decorate my room, sleepover, finish reading my novels and others that i've forgotten.

So that's about it. I might be posting something interesting in the future. So till then. Adios. Lebewohl. Farvel!

No comments:

Post a Comment