Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Words to cheer me up..



"Believe me, things aren't as bad as they appear to be. Be positive and don't ever allow any negative thoughts to linger on. Don't attempt to solve too many things at the same time, it's better to remain calm and look at things in a positive light. When your spirit or energy level is low, don't attempt to do anything that would require you to be focused. It's best to do these things when you are in a better frame of mind. Then you will find that things are not as bad as they seem. The next time you find yourself being troubled by your thoughts or anything that affects you in a negative way, just take three deep breath and then say: "Even though I have this negative feeling inside me, I deeply and completely accept myself for what I am feeling and I trust God knows what is best for me. I will always remain calm in any situation and I know that everything will be just fine."

A friend of mine, well not just a friend but my truly wonderful bestest friend, Daryl..
His words makes me all better. Whenever I feel down, I will read this.. It really works.

Thank You Daryl..

No comments:

Post a Comment