Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ouhh. so this is what life is all about.

sigh* I barely have a little bit of time to write on my blog.
Today's wednesday. I'm Not that busy. And Luckily today, there's not too much of homeworks/assignments to do. I just finished my comprehension work and having another 2 to do.

This year is an extremely busy and exhausting year indeed for me and those in form 3. Everytime I got back home from school, I was too tired. And lately I've been very active in school activities. Especially in sports. Frankly speaking, I'm not that good in sports. Not a single person in my family whose good in sports. haha. But i'm trying to increase my stamina and to stay in a good shape. Usually, I went back home by a van but lately, I've been walking to school.
It's not that far but it's kinda tiring once you're on the road walking. It felt much further than going by car. haha. Obviously.

I'm taking all the chance i have right now. Grabbing and reaching the opportunity of gold. It's a year that i have to work harder.

It's february already, I have no time to waste. I have to WORK MY ASS OFF. yeah people. Don't work till the eleventh hour otherwise you'll gonna get in trouble. That's what I learned from Kak Ellya. She's a good role model. She's my idol. A very versatile student..

Uhmm, what else? nothing much to say i guess. So until then, i promise to write again soon. ;DD

1 comment:

  1. I know this year is going to be a busy one for you. There will be days when you are gonna wish that you have more time to do all the things that need to be done. But I have faith in you, and I know you will manage each and every task as best as you possibly can. Please don't overwork yourself and allow yourself some moments of relaxation so that you may recharge your energy. Don't ever lose that beautiful smile on your face and stay happy no matter what. Don't skip your meals. Get enough sleep and continue to stay positive about everything that is going on in your life. Look after yourself, Umai. Because I care.
    Missed you lots!

    ReplyDelete