Saturday, January 2, 2010

goodbye 09'.. Bonjour 2010!!



Today is the second day of 2010. Wow. Time sure flies. School holidays felt like just a week.
School will be opening for another 2 days. I can't waiTT!
When I woke up in the morning, I always tried to open my eyes wider to make sure that i'm really awaken from this real world. And I've realized tht I've grown so much. I'll be 15 this year! But this year's challenge will be PMR.. AWHHH.
I'll work my ass of for that. ouhh YEAHH!
Each of every second there's more hardships and challenges tht i'm gonna be facing. I know that very well.
Ughh, life's sure is hard.. But if u just know the right thing to do you will definitely be on top of it.

I promise I will work extraextra hard this year onwards. 2010.. I'm ready to fight with you!

GTG people.. GOT some tasks and mission to accomplish also dreams and goals to achieve..



"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment