Thursday, February 19, 2009

description of me.. i GUESS..


hi there.. first of all i need to thnk everybody who views this blog.. I'm Aliah Umairah Shamsoor but i'm known as Umai.. I'm not 'PERFECT' at all.. Eventhough there's a bunch of people who said that. Well i think the best person who could describe me the best will probably be my closest friends. But maybe what they (my friends) said that i'm a gentle, caring, understanding, very quite & shy sometimes is true.. I'm not that concern about it actually. It's up to everybody to judge me but maybe i could tell that i'm a HOT TEMPERED person.. Anyway I'm not that interested in writing a blog about myself actually..Maybe a start of something new i guess... Hopefully by having a blog of my own i will be able to think the positive way. I will always be keeping in touch here to come up with something interesting that happens to me everyday..

1 comment:

  1. When I got to know you 4 years ago, i thought you were awesome.... you were only 11 then. You will be 14 in a couple of weeks and nothing has changed as far i am concerned... you are still the beautiful and understanding girl i met 4 years ago.. still as awesome as ever! Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. I am proud to be a part of your life and i know deep in my heart that we will be the best of friends for a long long time. LOve you lots.

    ReplyDelete