Sunday, June 19, 2011

Le surpriseee!

18th June, my mom's birthday. This year's was unlike the previous years. I did a surprise party for my mom, and I'm like the organizer. It turned out smoothly as planned. I planned this 2 weeks before which was during the first term school holidays.
I was soooooo excited about it and Alhamdulillah I managed to coorperate with my lil bro for this lil surprise party.

The day before the party, I went to Wangsa Walk the nearest mall from my house, I bought the cakes, fresh flowers and presents there except for the balloons, i bought it at a small supermarket near my house. My bro, me and my maid took a cab to the mall.
Then, we went back home after getting all the things for the party.
On the day, my brother and I pretended to forget our mom's birthday. We didn't wish her YET. At 9 in the morning I followed my mom to buy breakfast. Around the 10. 30 my mom had to go somewhere, probably an appointment with her customer. Huhhh, thank GOD we had plenty of time to set up things before she went back around 1.20pm. I spent those time hanging the balloons at the wall, preparing the cake, cleaning, arranging things and stuffs. By 12.30 everything has been set up and I only have to wait for my mom to come home. I waited upstairs at my room and streamed online dramas like i always did.

at 1.20pm my brother knocked on the door and told me that mom's back! Without wasting a sec, I rushed downstairs and lit the candles on the cake and ready with my party popper. We switched all the lights off, and the curtains too. We waited, at the door and take a peak to see my mom, she was still in the car. fewwhh, Okay then it was about time she went out of the car and heading towards the main door, my heart was pumping soo fast, she was on the phone at that time. 3 seconds after that, she opened the door and I pulled the party popper's string and SURPISEEEEEEEEEEE!

She was stunned, thrilled, amazed, she didn't expect any suprise parties from her children. She was like smilinggg the look on her face was soo cheerful. I'm soo glad that she love the surprisee.

No comments:

Post a Comment