Monday, April 26, 2010

They best day!





today is 26th APRIL 2010.. .... officially the day I turn fifteen 15. Alhamdulillah. Thnk u god.

Seriously I would never forget this very meaningful day.. Firstly I would like to say thank you to my mom and dad especially mom, (mak) who gave birth to me 15 years ago on April 26th, year 1995 at 6.45 in the evening. I love you mom. Friends..my classmates, schoolmates, ex schoolmates and to all who wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks for remembering my birthday. I appreciate it.

It's 6am. my phone alarmed. Hey, wait a second, It's my birtday today.. haha. With a big smile on the face, saying "yay! i'm fifteen!!" Without a hesitating, I grabbed the mouse computer and open itunes then quickly click on play. Fifteen by Taylor Swift.
haha. thnks taylor for composing tht song. ;D

Thnks again to president AMB whose the most SEMANGAT. wish terlebih awal.. haha.

mirashibuya&haziqnizam FOR THE AIN MAISARAH..
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment