Friday, May 29, 2009

tiring May


May... May.. May...
the most tiring month for me..=( I'm so glad that it's almost over. I've put on so much effort in order to accomplish my assignments and and school's stuff.. And i'm glad too mid term exam is over..! the reason i didn't post anything in my blog lately all because of this. Even my yahoo and myspace account i haven't been online for weeks that's like almost a month.. I think it's quite a challenging task for me. Besides being busy with all those stuffs I'm having some problems in my life that i couldn't share or asking for someone's help. It's a one tough anticipation and not many teenagers like me can handle it. I'm not being proud or whatever.. don't get it wrong. Luckily I have my friends by my side.. cheering and making me feel better.. Especially my dear bestie, Daryl.. without him i'll be more stressed! but THANK GOD(Allah) I have him and all other bestie.. So far... I'm okay.. I'm being strong. I'm tring my best to prepare facing tougher anticipations and challenges. wish me luck! ^_*

1 comment:

  1. ...and you will have "him" till the end of time, umai. Ever since I learnt of your unfortunate
    circumstances, I have never left you out in any of my prayers. I pray for God to guide you on the right path and for the angels to look after you and keep you safe. You have been so strong and brave when life has been so hard on you, I think you are simply amazing. I am so proud of you, Umai. Please do not hesitate to ask for my help if there's anything I can do for you... seriously, anything at all! There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, my bestie. We may not chat often these days since we are both hardly online, but if it means anything to you, I think of you often and you are in a very special place in my heart. Please take very good care of yourself...and don't forget that you still owe me a game of scrabbles.. hehe :P Miss you lots, I really do.

    ReplyDelete